Monday, January 5, 2015

If you read any other blog here, read this one to.

It's been awhile since I've re read all the blog posts on here.  I don't plan too.  I'll just trust that you read this one as well as any others.  Many of those I may not agree with my own words, but they were always in my mind to help wrestle with whatever topic I was writing about. 

Here's the one constant.  I will always love my Father.  My God.  My Jesus. He has been the only constant throughout my entire life.  though sometimes i could not feel His presence.

I've also learned that no matter what anyone told me, I always had to find the Truth on my own.  In fact, sometimes, those that tried to bring me back to Christ only pushed me further.  They were only trying to be right.   There are those that let me run, wander and eventually be lost that chose to be rich.  And rich they were.  Because here we are now.  In this moment.  I am at the end of myself. A new creation sprouts forth. 

So I'm asking, would you rather be rich?  Or right?  Me,  I'd rather be rich.  I don't want anyone to miss out on the richness of the Love of God.  That won't ever happen if I have to be right. 

there i was wandering in the desert
stuck in a cataclysm of pain, fear, regret
chasing a mirage of water and light
finding broken hearts and bloody knuckles
seeking, searching, hoping i was right
praying from the depths i was wrong
despite the image of a lie, i must press on
i will prevail
though my destination is foreign, my journey is set
there remains a truth in my heart that i can't deny
15 years in the wilderness, climbing clouds to the unknown
then my hand hit a rock, the healer, the throne 

1 comment: