Friday, February 17, 2017

Because Revelation Said So...

I read some parts of an article yesterday that someone close to me posted.  The comment above it read "interesting article".  It was interesting alright.  Claimed that Jesus was in favor of walls and strict vetting.  Because in the book of Revelation, the coming kingdom, had walls and a strict vetting process.

I really didn't know what to do with that.  Engage? Not engage?  I'm not in shock the person that posted it...but that someone would actually write something.  Maybe they  are like me and sometimes just like to go down the road of a thought experiment for entertainment only.  I sure hope so.


But seriously...this my real thought.  I can relate to this guy.  You got a close spot to the stage.  You want to see your favorite band play.  But the way I see it, you can watch them living out their dreams.  Or you can have fun and enjoy what they created.  I hate concerts.  I've been to maybe 3 or 4.  I don't want to watch.  I want to participate.   What is that spot near the stage watching people live their dreams going to do for you?   Those on stage...they aren't any better than you.  Not one bit.  They've just done something you haven't done.  They've learned something you haven't yet.  They've worked a little harder and smarter than you have.....so far.  So go have fun in the pit.  And if you really want to be the one on stage, stop looking at it and learn about what it takes to get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment