Thursday, March 24, 2016

That's all I got for today.

Seriously.  That's all I got for today.  I responded to comment on my David and Bathsheba blog and I feel pretty good after that.  If you are interested...check it out at the bottom here.  It is a start and a follow up to another blog that I wrote about comparison.  You can read that one here.

Then I commented on a friends post.  That was really heavy.

Let me tell you this thought.  So many people are hurting.  And as cliche as it sounds, hurting people hurt people.  They really do.  They are trying to destroy the inner hurt, but all that happens as a result is them hurting others.   So many of us have some inner hurts to tend to.  Find a way.  See a therapist. And I know many will not agree with this...but if you a christian, don't go talk to a pastor.  Go see a therapist. One that can help you discover yourself and offer a solution.  Instead of a reason why you feel that way and just "give it to God."  If that works for you, great.  It doesn't work many others.  If anything, it gets worse.  

Take a few breaths.  through your nose, into your belly, and let it out.  Do it a couple times.

Peace to you my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment