Sunday, May 1, 2016

My titles are weak

My titles are weak because I create the title before I know what i'm going to write about.  Yesterday, someone was hurt because they assumed I called them a moron for wanting to boycott target.  Actually I said you need to get a life.  So I may have been a little harsh.  But why are you boycotting target?  Because all the reasons I've heard have been debunked as false.   If you are boycotting Target, it probably doesn't speak to the entirety of your being.  But it does speak.  Are you sure you know what choosing to boycott any business you shop at actually says?  

I don't want to talk about that today.  Unless someone wants to actually respond with a legitimate reason why they are boycotting target instead of complaining how insulted they are.  I haven't hear one yet....

We started watching some movie last night with the kids.  It was a cheesy cartoon called All Creatures Big and Small.  It was about Noah's Ark, although I saw no humans whatsoever.  All the animals in the land were called to the ark.  Only two of each animal were allowed in, as long you were on the list.  Well, some unique animals weren't on the list.  They got left behind.

What the movie doesn't show is the millions of other animals that perished.  The ark could only take two of each kind.  Male and female.  It also doesn't show all the actual humans that were murdered as well.

I really hope noah's ark was a story and didn't actually happen.

We never actually finished the movie.  Our kids weren't even interested in it.  2 and 4 years old and not interested in a cartoon with animals in it.  But my guess is that at the end of the movie the animals that weren't allowed to be on the ark are actually the ones that end up saving the rest of the animals that were on the ark.  I'll probably never finish it, but that's how I would end it.


No comments:

Post a Comment