Friday, April 7, 2017

I don't trust him.

So Trump orders an airstrike.  Here's my problem.  I don't trust him.  Hardly anyone trusts him.  He's guessing.  He's business man, not fit for making decisions on sending missiles.

And if he does know more about it.  Perhaps he better stop acting like total tool and start acting like the president of the states.

Stop antagonizing the very people that you in charge of leading and start doing things to gain their trust and respect.

So while the airstrike may be needed, it very well also may have been the stupidest thing to do.  And I don't think Trump really knows or has any idea who to listen to and how to even think about it.

It sucks what happened.  But this type of thing has been happening in syria for years now in different ways.  These people that he's using as a prop, the ones victimized by the chemicals, the ones he "cares so much about", are the same ones that he won't let take refuge here.  But all of the sudden now he's going to use this to fire bombs.

C'mon. Someone fill me in.  Please tell me our presidents not a lying hypocrite.

No comments:

Post a Comment