Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Automatic Boobs

This one is a little different.  Automatic boobs.  What's this about?  I'm not sure exactly what conversation led to this idea, but I think it's a pretty dang good idea.  

Now, I'm coming at this from a male perspective.  But from what I understand, many women want bigger breasts.  But what I also hear is that bigger breasts are more difficult to deal with when running or doing other aerobic activities.  So.....why not get adjustable size breast implants.  I know I should patent this idea, but I won't.  My record of coming up with it first will remain here.  

Not anymore! Thanks to Adjust'a Boob!
Somewhere on/in the body, depending on which package you purchase, a small pump is placed.  It is connected to a slimly shaped reservoir of whatever fluid is used to enlarge breasts.  That reservoir will be connected via very small tubes to each breast implant.  The pump will be connected via iPhone app and you can adjust the size of your breasts using bluetooth technology.  

When the breasts are drained for workout/running purposes, the fluid will be drawn into the thin reservoir that will be conveniently tucked into your body.  The location of this will be dependent on the body composition of the patient.  The battery for the pump will be able to be charged wirelessly.  Depending on what package you purchase you could have an auxiliary input.  The pump and reservoir would be kept external and you'd attach to your breast using a small connected hidden discreetly somewhere on your body.  Perhaps your belly button.  

Then when you want to go full breast, you pump them back up.  Voila.  The best of both worlds.  

I know...this seems extreme and will probably never happen.  But what a great idea.  I don't imagine we are far off, or maybe even there that we implant devices that can be controlled or adjusted wirelessly. 

There is also a mans version in the making...specifically helpful for those with erectile dysfunction.  

No comments:

Post a Comment