Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Bonus Blog of the day

I write every day.  I just do.  It's something I started last March 16.  And I've done it EVERY DAY since.

It's hard to find stuff to write about EVERY DAY.

It's hard enough to do something EVERY DAY for almost a year.

Sometimes I write great blogs, sometimes I don't.

EVERY DAY I put myself in a vulnerable position by sharing this stuff.  I've had to apologize multiple times for speaking out of line.  That's a risk I take.  I don't mind apologizing.

I've heard to learn to be ok with being wrong.

I've tried really hard to not intentionally be mean to people or any group.

I've tried really hard to express myself and my feelings in a way that doesn't attack others.

I'm not perfect.

And my blogs are not the entirety of my being.  They are snippets.  Sometimes I write about things so contrary to how I actually feel just to put something on screen.

I may be a prisoner to my habit.

This whole thing has been a learning experience for me.  You can trust me when I say I'm learning about how to approach conflict and concerns in a way that brings people together instead of separating them.  I'm not always good at it...but is anyone?  And if you think you are.....let's see it!

PROVE IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment