Sunday, September 11, 2016

Stranger? Things.

What's the deal with this show?  I made it three episodes in and lost interest.  I'm just not sure what the draw is.  I'm not really sure what the draw is to any of these shows that people "binge" watch on netflix.  I started watching Parenthood.  This one was pretty good for a few seasons, but interest was lost a few episodes into the final season.  I even tried again to finish it.  Couldn't do it.  BORING.  Same thing with Agents of Shield.  Tried the new season and just couldn't get into it.

For the love of God, lets hope this trend doesn't continue with the new season of Hawaii Five-0.  I will watch that all day long.  Only two other shows, Arrow and Longmire.  

I just don't get into Netflix at all.  I guess not netflix, but TV in general.  Give me some real life.  Give me real conversations.  But be honest....when y'all are watching netflix, how many of you are on your phones at the same time?

But put The Fast and the Furious on TV?  I'll watch that from whatever point I find it to the time it's over.  Any of them.  

Annnnddddd, I'm now distracted by sportscenter.  You know fall is on the horizon right?  And that means football.  

Have great day.  Week one of NFL today.  

No comments:

Post a Comment