Friday, September 30, 2016

Trump vs. Hillary

Dang it..I had something.  Then I lost it.  Oh well.  It must not have been that important anyway.  But while I'm here.....

My reader numbers have decreased dramatically over the past few days.  I know that I don't knock one out of the park every day, but I thought the last two blogs I wrote were really good.  Some of my favorites.

Again...I don't do this for the readership.  Really.  Ok...that's a lie.  I do.  But not entirely.  It's fun to see what gets the numbers up or down.  Is it a funny picture?  Is it the title?  I don't know.  No one ever gives me feedback.  Is it the amount of people that click "like".  This does play into it.  Is it however many people comment?  I don't know.  Is it because my content sucks?
Maybe it's the photo.  But lately the photo doesn't automatically show up when I copy the link to Facebook.  Sometimes it does sometimes it doesn't.  

Oh.  Speaking of "the media".  "The media" doesn't exist.  There are companies that provide content to you.  
As an aside...if you have an ad selling a product that automatically runs a video with sound and I can't turn it off, I don't care what the product is I won't buy it.  That's rude.  Didn't your parents teach you to not interrupt?  6 Corporations control 90% of the media in america.  Check out that infographic.  blow it up.  It's tiny.  These companies are out to make money.  That is all.  They don't care if things are true or not.  They never made claims to be truthful.  Even when reporting the news.  The news part...the story...that is true.  But the commentary...all opinion.  Like if someone got shot.  That's true.  But the spin around the shooting, that is all opinion and slanted.  Whatever makes them the most money is the direction they will travel.  I promise you this.  You want to find the truth?  Find the guy that doesn't give a shit about how much money is made.  This happens in churches too, did you know that?  

No comments:

Post a Comment