Thursday, November 24, 2016

Calling an Audible and Wishing You a Happy Thanksgiving

I was almost done with a blog a few minutes ago when I heard my son upstairs.  He was up early.  Why?  He threw up in his bed.  My first thought was a stomach bug.  But he's had a runny nose all day yesterday and the stuff was mostly water and snot.  Sorry...not sorry.  So hopefully that's all it is and he can keep some food down.  I guess we'll find out.

It was really good too.  I'll probably try to finish it at some point.  It wasn't about thanksgiving.

So for today, Happy Thanksgiving.  Whatever this holiday means to you.  Let's just say, I love spending time with the family.  But then I think about why we celebrate.  And I just get depressed.  I feel helpless.  You can't just ignore what happened in this land.  So here....


But seriously, enjoy time with family.  

No comments:

Post a Comment