Sunday, November 6, 2016

Still at it.

I don't know how many of you noticed I didn't post a blog yesterday.  Fear not.  I did write.  I just didn't post it.  I had a ridiculously horrible downer of a mood cycle yesterday. It was not pleasant.  For anyone.

And this morning. I finally have a decent spot to sit and write.  But i'm not going to stay here long.

If you do something, anything, that involves bettering who you are for someone else I will question your motives.  Not that they aren't worth doing it for.  And not that I don't think it's thoughtful of you to do that.  But I want you to be happy and healthy for you.  So you are proud of yourself and proud of who you are.

And if you are that other person that wants someone to change, that's not always a bad thing.  Especially if they have some negative behavior.  But be careful how you go about trying to incite that change.



Oh.  And I still don't understand christians voting for Trump.  I just cannot fathom that.  Voting for that candidate seems to fly in the face of everything about who Jesus is.  I'm not saying vote for Hillary.  But I would most definitely not put her in the same category as trump.  And to think you didn't vote for Romney because he was a mormon.  But Trump is ok.  Give me a break.  Just.  Don't.  Vote.  That is also a right.  And it's also pretty awesome that you can make your voice heard by finally voting your conscience.  Instead of bending the worlds ways.....

No comments:

Post a Comment