Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Trump can be like Jesus

Preamble. 

I feel like I need to write this every few days.  My blogs are opinion.  Even if I post some things from news sources or say something like I heard this or that, I can't guarantee it be factually accurate.  I try to double check, but since there are so many other blogs and websites like mine on the internet it's hard to get a reliable source.

I also write to clear my head.  I pick a topic and run with it.  I enjoy writing.  Sometimes, like
yesterday, I'll challenge myself with a topic I'm really not qualified to write about and go with it.  I thought it was pretty good piece.   But I know it had some flaws.  I try not to be nice to people in my blogs too.  So if it seems like I'
m not being nice, at least know that I'm doing it with the best of intentions.  And that the one thing that strikes you as me not being nice, know that I'm not judging the entirety of your being and I am not closed to conversation. If you do respond, know that I'm open for the discussion.  So if you call me a racist, homophobic, asshole I'll just assume you don't want the conversation.  But feel free to continue to vent.

I'm also aware that at anytime one of those blogs that I write just to challenge my writing and grow to become a better writer might actually go viral.  While that would be awesome, I'm not sure there are some that I'd like to represent the 299 other published blogs that I have on my site.


Yes.  This is published blog number 300.  300.  That's enough for at least a 300 page book.  Pretty cool.  And that's not including the comments I write in response to people before I even write my blog every day.

Official Blog Post Number 300

This one is one of those challenging writes.  It's a mere idea.  But it piggybacks off of Yesterdays post and the people that President-elect Trump is surrounding himself with.  Guys like White Supremacist Steven Bannon.  No joke.

Jesus was accused of being a glutton and a drunkard based on his company.  The very 12 people that he chose for his company had shady careers and were not considered at all "Godly".  And look what happened.  Jesus showed them a new way.  Jesus, who was accused at being a liar and drunkard.  We look back on Jesus and have no idea what people thought of him.  Many loved and praised him.  Others thought he was a liar and made false claims.  And it turns out...he had some wisdom to offer.  The 12 that surrounded him no longer maintained their former lives.  All but one died as a martyr for Jesus.

Trump is forming his disciples.  So far maybe not all the "godly" people many had hoped and prayed for.  But maybe, just maybe, it's intentional.  But not to raise them to supreme power.  But maybe he's playing them.  They are so blinded by their lust for power that they think they can finally do their shit.  But Trump will put them in office and slowly show them that their previous behavior is not how to bring people together.  And because all these people trust and believe in Trump, who just won the presidency, they'll sincerely question their ways.  Maybe?

Hey.  It's just a thought.  I'm trying to remain optimistic.  I seriously don't believe any of the bullshit I just wrote.  But it sure would be nice, wouldn't it?


No comments:

Post a Comment