Friday, November 4, 2016

It's not happy today.

I don't want to talk political stuff today.  It's to easy and I don't believe it'll do much at this point.

There are some people that can be president and you don't want them to be,  for whatever reason you give them.

There are some people that are successful people.  Being a successful person outside politics doesn't mean you would be a great president.

If someone like me says, I am with her, I'm not professing my love for Hillary Clinton.  I might vote Clinton because I feel like that's the best option.  Just like I hope people voting for Trump at least find him to be the most obnoxious asshole, but vote thinking that those remaining in the republic party will keep their R title going.  

Lets talk about voting.   They let us all vote on a candidate who we think will be the best president.  How do any of us think we have any idea who would make a great president?  It's a popularity contest!!!  Who's got the best marketing, who's the biggest salesman, who's got the best lawyers.  Campaigning has little to do with what actually goes into a great presidency.

America is great now.  It's not perfect and needs some work.  But the changes that need to be made aren't going to come from the presidency.  If we care about America, start with how you treat your neighbor.  Be kind and caring.  Do nice things.  Don't let them be mean to others.

Depression sucks ass too.  Just in case you didn't know.

I articulate many wonderful interesting things having had excellent reviews.  (That last line is a secret code for smart people.)

No comments:

Post a Comment