Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Man steps into lions den to help a cub. You won't believe what happens next.

Mama lion totally destroys that man.  Rips him to shreds and feeds him to the baby lions.  Injured lion dies in a few days because, survival of the fittest.

Ever wish this is how those videos or stories would end?  Instead of the ones that have the mama lion and human working together to help the baby.  This is totally unrealistic.  Humans and lions would never work so well together to help someone in need.

You know how I know that?  Humans and humans can't even work well together to help other humans in need.

I'm just kidding, most humans work well together.

Anyway.  I'm struggling today.  I don't have much to go off of today.  I feel good.  I'm like the boring blogger anymore.  Nothing exciting to see here.  Although I'd love to sound off and say something to the effect of....wait...I got something.

Ok.  No I don't.  I really just want to go back to Haiti.  ASAP.  But it looks like February will be my next trip.  Want to go along?  Not sure how many spots are open.  That's over 5 months away.  Longest I've ever been away since going.

No comments:

Post a Comment