Friday, August 12, 2016

This Choice is a no brainer.

Go HERE.   And read about Baby Johanna. 

Did you drink a coffee this morning?  Spend another dollar and save a child just like Johanna.  IT'S ONE DOLLAR A DAY.  I bet if you rounded up all the spare change from your daily purchases you could have a dollar and not even realize it.  This is for a pediatric clinic ran by friends I know personally.  I have put paint on the walls of this clinic, I have held and played with kids that will use the services of this clinic.  

Long and short....the hospitals in the area have closed.  There is an influx of patients to the clinic.  Most can pay...but it's not enough to pay the staff.  This is great ministry.  It's not even a ministry.  It's people that don't want others to suffer and/or die.  Please help.  

Go HERE. And sign up to be a monthly donor.  Or make a one time donation.  A big one.  You know you have the extra money.  

Here's what happens...people think...well I don't have $30 extra per month.  But, I could maybe do 15.  DO 15!!! PLEASE!!!  I'd rather see 6 people giving $5 dollars a month rather than nobody giving nothing.  

See...this blog could have been shorter.  But I can think of so many reasons and ways you could EASILY carve out $30 a month. 

No comments:

Post a Comment