Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Random Ramblings

There was a Trump rally at CV high school last night.  CV is about 20 minutes from here.  I had no idea Trump was there.  Really.  I knew there was going to be a rally because I saw a short snippet on a tv at a Three Pines Tavern on sunday.  I will also say, those were some of the worst wings I've ever had in my life.  Not because of the Trump support, they literally were dry and awful.

Anyway, I guess there was a few protesters there.  Peaceful, younger folk.  But to hear what people were writing about them online was absurd.  The Trump supporters said the protesters were wasting their time.  That they probably never have even read the constitution.  Really discouraging remarks.  I think the sign I saw said "Love Trumps Hate".   What's odd is...none of these protesters refuted the remarks about Trump being hateful.  They only trashed the protesters and their efforts.  They didn't even remark about why they supported Trump. Other than they wanted to "fix" america or make it great again.   They wanted to bring jobs back but refused to acknowledge that over the past 7 years there has been 14 million private sector jobs created.  Not that it's a competition.  It should never be.  But that it's ok if the opposing party does something good.  That should be celebrated.

Good results should be celebrated.  They should be acknowledged.  They should be studied to figure out how they can happen.

IF YOU PEOPLE WANT TO "FIX" AMERICA, BOTH SIDES, YOU BETTER LEARN TO WORK TOGETHER.

It really is absolutely pathetic.

I'm over here not in full support of anyone, but see so much back and forth vitriol.  I'm not convinced anyone really supports anyone.  They just don't support the other person.

Oh...and #feelthejohnson.  If you want anyone to take you seriously.  Grow up.  You are making a reference to a penis.  A johnson.  And you want people to feel the johnson.  You're better than that.  I don't think Gary Johnson coined this phrase.  I think it's people that support him.  Well stop.  Just stop.


No comments:

Post a Comment