Wednesday, August 10, 2016

When it comes time to call people out

If it was anyone else...they'd most likely be under arrest.

You cannot argue that Donald Trump suggested the killing Hillary Clinton was an option.  As foolish he's been with his comments, whether he was "joking" or not.  How do you know he wouldn't joke like that when it comes down to national security or a threat of war from another country?  Get this joke out of the candidacy.  It is a joke that he's actually made it that far.

I'm sorry.  It is what it is.  If you've been supporting him...you've been duped.  Or you are really are the ones causing the division in this country.  

For the record, I'm not qualified whatsoever to write anything political.  But that's never stopped me before.

I don't really care if the dude has "some" good qualities that would make sense to incorporate.  The kind of arrogance this man/boy displays is not acceptable.

You cannot make ANY excuses for his comments..."there's nothing you can do about Clinton picking her own judges....Except maybe those 2nd amendment people...."  WAKE UP TRUMP FANS!!!!!

This meme.  This meme right here.  That's what I'm talking about.
This is what I believe he is doing.  He's risking his own credibility to
wake americans up to the ridiculous division in America created and
sustained by the government.  The same government that actually does
a lot of good.   
I get it.  You don't like Clinton.  That's fine.  I don't know enough about what she's doing or not doing.  What Trump is exhibiting is on display for all to see, and it's not presidential behavior.  At all.  Please don't let this man make you out for a fool.  You don't have to vote for Clinton.  You don't have to vote for Trump.  You don't have to vote for anyone.  OR you could get more involved in your state and local governments and incite change starting there.

I'm glad that I see Republicans speaking out against Donald Trump.

I have zero authority and no real "right" to write any of those.  I just cannot believe what I'm seeing with his campaign.  Whatsoever.

He's either; A. Flown off his rocker;  Or B. Strategically doing everything to prove a point.  That point is probably changing every day.  But honestly....I think he's proving why we only have two parties.  That people are so devoted to their "party" it doesn't matter who's running.  I think he's trying to be so bad, that people finally realize they have to work together to make things great.  And he's doing it one of the most unique ways I've ever seen.

Diehard republicans are starting to turn from the party.  So it's working.  If he succeeds at plan b, he'll a hero.  And what courage to do it his way.

And here I go again.  Rooting for Donald Trump to continue with Plan B.  I hope I'm right.  And the sooner people realize what he's doing....All those conspiracy theorists....here it is.    Maybe he's trying to make everyone hate him so much they stop hating everyone else.  He's doing a pretty good job so far.  I might send him a donation.....

What sad...there will be a small handful of people that actually believe in Trumps Joke...and then they'll be the hated ones when it's all over.  Don't be those people.   I'm just saying...he's lying to you. He doesn't like you.  He doesn't care about you.  He doesn't even believe half the things he's saying.  You are better than that.

No comments:

Post a Comment