Wednesday, October 26, 2016

More Spoilers.

Glenn and Abe die.  I'm just letting you know.  If you are upset by this....I don't really care.  Because if you really cared about the Walked Dead you'd have watched it by now.  It's wednesday morning.  It's been 2.5 days since the season premiere.  And you've known it was the season premiere for about 2 months.

But seriously.  Lets talk about spoilers.  What's the common courtesy.  I had a friend post that Glenn and Abe died immediately.  He was almost beat to death by Lucille.  But he had a point.  If you cared that much, you'd have either watched the show live, or stayed off the internet until you got to watch.

Some of you, bless your hearts, have no idea what I'm talking about.  I wish I was you.  Seriously.  I wish I didn't know what The Walking Dead was.

Oh...the Indians won game one of the World Series.  But I bet you didn't care.   Because that's exciting.  You don't really care about watching the game, you just want to know the outcome.  Why the double standard?

Ok...for the first time in blog history.  I'm boring myself.  I have found the topic that I really couldn't give less shits about.

I can't wait till I talk about babies and Jesus tomorrow.  Seriously.

Oh...and the Titanic sinks and Jack dies.  Deal with it.   Every.  Single.  Time.  It will ALWAYS hit the iceberg.  Always.  There is no alternate ending.


No comments:

Post a Comment