Saturday, October 29, 2016

Why Do People Have to Fight?

It does seem rather passive.

Seeing something someone posts and instead of engaging on the post, just writing my thoughts here.  But it's ok.  And I really want to reiterate to anyone that may have posted something that I gave my thoughts about here.  I'm not judging you as much as I am judging the content of what you posted.   I still think you are great person that I wouldn't mind talking to in real life.  So don't take it personal.  I just hope that maybe you could take a look at my commentary about what you posted and gain another perspective of how someone else might read or see it.  That's all.  It's not about you.  If it ever came across that way, I'm sorry.

This morning someone said they were punk rock that's why they are voting for trump.  I simply stated I disagreed as a fellow punk rock type.  Immediately they wanted to engage in conversation about how deplorable it was that Hillary Clinton took hundreds of millions of dollars from Haiti Relief.  No joke.  That's what happened.  I told the person I didn't want to talk about things I didn't know much about and he told me I was cute for interjecting and bowing out.  Well, if merely stating that I disagreed about it being punk rock to vote for trump was an "I'll attend" response to an invite for the bash hillary party, I'd have not said anything at all.   All he wanted to do was argue.  I didn't want to.  I suck at conversing online, as do most people.   Thus turning the conversation into an argument.

Hence, why I'm here.  Talking to myself.  But also knowing that others will read this.

I woke up an hour and a half early today.  Figured 4 am was fine.  

I'd love to share the thoughts that are happening inside my head.  But I don't want to scare anyone.

Have a nice day.


No comments:

Post a Comment