Monday, October 31, 2016

Beginning of the NFL and all it's shit.

Monday mornings are rough.  Not because of the end of the weekend.  But I usually do some mountain biking or running over the weekend.  And then I play basketball sunday night.  So rolling out of bed on monday can take awhile.  But here I am.

Why do I care if the Eagles lose?  What does it matter to me?  What do I stand to gain if the team I favor wins?  Nothing.  So why is it sad?  

I can understand it if you have a special connection to the team via attending games as child or maybe you played for the team.

But for people like me...who cares anymore?

I was wondering though, Ezekiel Elliot who is the Dallas Cowboys running back,  is about to banned for a long time due to domestic abuse charges.  Why is he playing know?  There is a serious investigation happening and everyone knew about this in the beginning of the season.  It's been 2 months.  Will we take the cowboys wins away?  If the NFL has such a strong stance of NO DOMESTIC ABUSE, why wasn't the kicker for the Giants released IMMEDIATELY?   And although he's not exactly guilty yet, all signs seem to be pointing to yes you are guilty for Elliot.

Anyway.  Just some thoughts.  Clearly I'm not up for doing much writing this morning, but must carry forth the streak.

No comments:

Post a Comment