Friday, April 8, 2016

Ripping the Jaws off of Wolves

Yesterday night I had a dream wolves were attacking my friend.  So what did I do to these wolves, I went over and began ripping their jaws off one by one.  But I had wondered why these wolves were so protective of a space that wasn't theres.  They were protecting their fresh kill.  I didn't know what that fresh kill was, but I was afraid they had gotten to my wife or children.   

This was a dream.  But it's not the first time I've had a dream about ripping the jaws off of wolves.  Lets take a short walk down analyzation road.   We've all heard the expression a wolf in sheep's clothing.  Sometimes I feel like I see the wolves easier than others.  I try to steer away from the potential harm or an accident.  Maybe I'm a little over cautious sometimes.  Right now, I see a pretty big wolf out there that doesn't know it's a wolf.  Nor do I think it's trying to be a wolf.  In fact, one of these wolves has an opportunity to be a good wolf and slowly influence their pack to better ways and shift the negative views wolves have.  Do you think I'm crazy in thinking my dreams have any influence or reflection on reality?  That's fine if you do, I was just asking.  

Yesterday morning my mind wasn't in a good place.  A familiar place though.  I had a podcast interview scheduled for that evening I was considering bailing on.  I just wanted to disappear for the day.  It slowly got better, despite the post fast food depression.  I didn't cancel the podcast.  In fact, the podcast interview made me come alive.  I'll be sure to let everyone know when it comes out.  It even inspired me to start my own.  But that takes time, and time means money.  And right now, I have to work.  But if you enjoy my creative mind and want to see more of what I come up with, i'm considering taking monthly donations of anywhere from $1- whatever it's worth to you.  Even if that's nothing, I don't care.  

Do you know how you spot a wolf?  Don't be afraid to investigate.  

A few days ago I had a conversation with someone who was very pro-church/christian.  I told him a bit of my story and where my  head and heart were at now.  He asked if he could pray for me.  That's what people do when they don't know what to do.  It's common, neither right or wrong.  I guess not anyway.  I said sure...but before you do, I grew up in the church.  I've been going to church for close to 30 years.  I've been prayed for by some of the most holy people.  I've been praying for myself for years to find wisdom and for God to point my life in the right direction.  In fact, part of me still does.  I've been begging God to reveal himself to me in a way I would understand better.  So, either God's answered those prayers and I'm right where I need to be.  Or God didn't answer those prayers by all those people and from an honest heart of mine.  But if you feel like yours are more special than mine, go ahead.  But it's more for you than it is for me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment